WordPress 3.7.1 is now available! This maintenance release addresses 11 bugs in WordPress 3.7, including:
- Images with captions no longer appear broken in the visual editor.
- Allow some sites running on old or poorly configured servers to continue to check for updates from WordPress.org.
- Avoid fatal errors with certain plugins that were incorrectly calling some WordPress functions too early.
- Fix hierarchical sorting in get_pages(), exclusions in wp_list_categories(), and in_category() when called with empty values.
- Fix a warning that may occur in certain setups while performing a search, and a few other notices.
For a full list of changes, consult the list of tickets and the changelog.
We request that all clients verify that their WordPress installation is kept up-to-date.
Download WordPress 3.7.1 or venture over to your WordPress (blog) installation: Dashboard → Updates and simply click “Update Now.”